- Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
This hanging basket makes it easy for you to organize your hats, gloves, shawls, baby diapers, baby socks or other kids’ stuff. The pattern is in easy level and it’s really simple to do in almost no time.
The only optional stitch used, that may challenge a beginner crocheter is the crab stitch. The size of your basket will vary greatly based on what size hook you use and your tension. The Hanging Basket (Large) pattern designed by Bekki Bjarnoll is also great for washing or dry cleaning organisation.
It’s been a while since I last crocheted more than just edgings. This pattern was very easy to follow and a great jump-start into crocheting again–it uses a variety of different stitches: single crochet, double crochet, and half double crochet. I even worked the crab-stitch edging, which I’d never used before.
I really like how the baskets turned out. I use them to organize the packets (bandages, servettes, feminine products, and so on) that we have in our bathroom medicine cabinet. We don’t have shelves installed, so these are great in the mean-time. (Source)
Image source: Sophy
Image source: Bekki
Thanks to Bekki for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.