- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
I just love hanging baskets! There’s always need for them in any house, it’s amazing how much stuff we collect during the years and having some really cute colorful, useful baskets to tidy up a bit, it’s really handy. The Hanging Basket pattern by Tawnya Myers is made using simple stitches, in fact the pattern is rated beginner level. This basket is the easiest thing to whip up- practical and super versatile.