- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
I just love hanging baskets! There’s always need for them in any house, it’s amazing how much stuff we collect during the years and having some really cute colorful, useful baskets to tidy up a bit, it’s really handy. The Hanging Basket pattern by Tawnya Myers is made using simple stitches, in fact the pattern is rated beginner level. This basket is the easiest thing to whip up- practical and super versatile.