- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- Sweet Colorful Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- Winter Granny Square Blanket Crochet Pattern
Absolutely gorgeous, with a great design and color scheme, this 12 points afghan is so easy to make too! Lyn’s Round Ripple Baby Afghan by Lyn’s Designs is an unusual and fun afghan with a lovely definition of the ripples. The pattern allows you to use your stash in a creative and beautiful way. This gorgeous pattern works up quickly there are no ends to weave and it’s an ideal pattern for those who like to crochet while they watch TV shows and movies.
12 -18 oz. 4 ply WW Yarn
(your color choice…solid or variegated, or both.) (or baby sport/pompadour with an F hook)
size G hook(this makes a 12 point afghan)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Project Angel Kisses
Thanks to Lyn’s Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.