- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
- Skull Doily Free Crochet Pattern Designed With Amazing Artfulness
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Pumpkin Is The Perfect Pattern For Autumn!
This must be one of the fastest ways to make a lovely pair of slippers! These 20 Minutes Mary Jane Slippers by Lydia are so cute and perfect to wear around the house! The pattern is so simple and they are so adorable and quick, you can start making lots of pairs immediately and offer them as gifts because literally, everyone you know would want one of these fast and easy Mary Janes in 20 minutes.
worsted weight yarn ( 2 strand held together)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftster
Thanks to Lydia the Strange for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.