- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
This floral granny square pattern with a delightful design is easy to make in any size you want and it is extremely decorative. You can work just a few squares and put them together to make a beautiful pillow or something else, or you can work an entire afghan using the Autumn Aster blanket free crochet pattern designed by Erika Strande / @fingerscroched. To make the featured gorgeous blanket you will need to make 24 flower squares, 6 of each color combination.
Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Scheepjes Stone Washed XL, 70 % cotton, 30 % acrylics, 50 gr = 75 m
Colours and skeins:
842 – Smokey Quartz (13)
843 – Black Onyx (8)
854 – Crystal Quartz (2)
848 – Corundum Ruby (3)
850 – Garnet (3)
851 – Deep Amethyst (3)
860 – Rose Quartz (3)
5,0 mm/H (If you crochet hard, try 5,5-6,0 mm (I / J) 10 x 10 cm = 9 rounds x 14 dc
1 square 18 x 18 cm / 7,1 x 7,1 inches, the whole blanket appr. 100 x 130 cm / 40 x 51 inches.
For larger size, add more squares.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: favoritgarner.se.
Thanks to Fingers Croched for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.