- Crochet Octopus For Preemies Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby’s ABC’s Afghan Is Everybody’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
Learn how to make a simple throw pillow that will complement your home decor. I LOVE this Easy Crochet Throw Pillow designed by Jennifer of the The Craft Patch. This is a super simple pattern that will work up so quickly. If you’ve never done a crochet pillow before, you can begin with this pattern; it’s a great project for beginners. All you need to know is how to start with a chain, single crochet, and turn.
2 skeins Caron Simply Soft in Persimmon
Size N crochet hook
large-eye blunt needle
This project is crocheted with two pieces of yarn at a time. Just take one yarn end from each skein, stick them together, and crochet as if they were one piece of yarn.
Image source: flickr