- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Spiro Star Flower Square
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
Learn how to make a simple throw pillow that will complement your home decor. I LOVE this Easy Crochet Throw Pillow designed by Jennifer of the The Craft Patch. This is a super simple pattern that will work up so quickly. If you’ve never done a crochet pillow before, you can begin with this pattern; it’s a great project for beginners. All you need to know is how to start with a chain, single crochet, and turn.
2 skeins Caron Simply Soft in Persimmon
Size N crochet hook
large-eye blunt needle
This project is crocheted with two pieces of yarn at a time. Just take one yarn end from each skein, stick them together, and crochet as if they were one piece of yarn.
Image source: flickr