- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
No matter what the season is, flowers are always on demand. They have become universal symbols of emotions and celebrations. That’s no secret that a few flowers go a long way, in real life, as long as in crochet. Taanvi’s Flower by Carolyn Christmas is so much fun to make in many yarn colors, but how about you choose the winter season’s colors? They are spectacular!
Instructions and yarn amounts are included for making a 50”x68”/127x173cm blanket, and yarn amounts are given so you may calculate yarn needed for a blanket or cushion cover of any size using up to 8 colors.
For single flower motif: five colors yarn of choice
For filler motif: one color yarn or mixed colors as desired. I used one color for fillers.
Hook size to go with yarn
I used seven colors of worsted/aran/weight category 4 yarn and size H/8.0/5.00mm hook; my yarn choice is Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Hot Orchid, Yellow, Key Lime, Mango, Turquoise, Hot Rose and Peacock.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pink Mambo
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.