- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
- Easy 2-Hour Crochet Blanket To Make In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Turkey Square For A Festive Crochet Afghan
Don’t you just love reversible patterns? The cute way in which the reversible stitches texture looks identical and gorgeous on both sides? I love the look of this stitch on Carol’s pattern. This Reversible Baby Afghan by Carole S. is made using a nice shell stitch which creates a beautiful, interesting texture. The effect is awesome when this pattern is worked using two or more contrasting colors. Some people like it more in one plain color.
Give your special baby the gift of warmth and comfort with this truly beautiful reversible baby afghan. The pattern is written for a blanket of approximately 32″x44″. The stitch pattern is great for baby blankets and also for scarves and other similar projects.
Thanks to Carole S. for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.