- Sore Ear Savers – Save Those Ears From Blisters Or Sores
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Crochet Hydrangea Flower Is Fascinating!
Inspiring and addictive, this blanket can be done in using all the shades of a colourway, working through the rainbow, the way you see it and perceive it.
So simple and stunning, the Bear’s Rainbow Blanket by Purl Soho has won the hearts of many and made it to many’s “must make one day” lists.
Pretty quick to make, this pattern will allow your love for crochet and creation to emerge with every single stitch. Pick your colors to match a nursery or pick your colors to match your mood. Is that simple!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Purl Soho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.