- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Single Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
What a special name! Hugs of Love baby blanket pattern by Alla Koval is unbelievable charming and delicate. The shells motif is brilliantly designed to inspire hugs and cuddles. Who could resist this beauty? As any mother wishes hugs and love for her baby, this pattern is the perfect gift for any baby shower.
Skill level: Intermediate
Dk weight (#3 Light).
Shown: Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd 270 m/3.5 oz 100 g): 5 balls of #201 white (MC).
Sport weight (#2 Fine).
Shown: Omega Perle (100% mercerized cotton; 178 yd 163 m/1.76 oz 50 g): 1 ball each of #520 light pink (CC1), #518 light yellow (CC2), #528 light green (CC3).
Size D/3 (3.25 mm); size C/2 (2.75 mm)
39” (99 cm) square
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alla Koval’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Alla Koval for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.