- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
What a special name! Hugs of Love baby blanket pattern by Alla Koval is unbelievable charming and delicate. The shells motif is brilliantly designed to inspire hugs and cuddles. Who could resist this beauty? As any mother wishes hugs and love for her baby, this pattern is the perfect gift for any baby shower.
Skill level: Intermediate
Dk weight (#3 Light).
Shown: Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd 270 m/3.5 oz 100 g): 5 balls of #201 white (MC).
Sport weight (#2 Fine).
Shown: Omega Perle (100% mercerized cotton; 178 yd 163 m/1.76 oz 50 g): 1 ball each of #520 light pink (CC1), #518 light yellow (CC2), #528 light green (CC3).
Size D/3 (3.25 mm); size C/2 (2.75 mm)
39” (99 cm) square
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alla Koval’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Alla Koval for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.