- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- Free Christmas Gnome Pattern To Decorate The Holiday
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
This mini project is very satisfying and so quick. You’ll have fun choosing the buttons for this cute pincushion. This Crocheted Pin Cushion pattern by Liselotte Weller is very functional, a fun way to use up scrap yarn and addictive to make. It could be nice for a gift as well. The original pattern (Naalepuder) is written in Danish and available at Liselotte’s site. You can get the English version here.
Image source: Liselotte
Thanks to Liselotte for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.