- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- Fabulously Textured Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern
This mini project is very satisfying and so quick. You’ll have fun choosing the buttons for this cute pincushion. This Crocheted Pin Cushion pattern by Liselotte Weller is very functional, a fun way to use up scrap yarn and addictive to make. It could be nice for a gift as well. The original pattern (Naalepuder) is written in Danish and available at Liselotte’s site. You can get the English version here.
Image source: Liselotte
Thanks to Liselotte for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.