- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
I love simple and fast projects. And this is one of them. This Super Quick Throw by Marilyn Coleman is easy to make, and looks beautiful and perfect for a quick gift. The pattern calls for 4 strands of medium weight yarn, or you can use a super thick yarn to make this gorgeous blanket.
Description from website:
By holding four strands of yarn together and crocheting them as one, your throw will progress in record time! You’ll love cozying up on the sofa with this lush crocheted throw. (Source)
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Red Heart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.