- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- Very Easy 4-Piece Baby Layette Set
- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
- [Paid Pattern] Catch Your Baby’s Dreams With This Adorable Dream Catcher Blanket Throw
I love simple and fast projects. And this is one of them. This Super Quick Throw by Marilyn Coleman is easy to make, and looks beautiful and perfect for a quick gift. The pattern calls for 4 strands of medium weight yarn, or you can use a super thick yarn to make this gorgeous blanket.
Description from website:
By holding four strands of yarn together and crocheting them as one, your throw will progress in record time! You’ll love cozying up on the sofa with this lush crocheted throw. (Source)
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Red Heart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.