- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
I love simple and fast projects. And this is one of them. This Super Quick Throw by Marilyn Coleman is easy to make, and looks beautiful and perfect for a quick gift. The pattern calls for 4 strands of medium weight yarn, or you can use a super thick yarn to make this gorgeous blanket.
Description from website:
By holding four strands of yarn together and crocheting them as one, your throw will progress in record time! You’ll love cozying up on the sofa with this lush crocheted throw. (Source)
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Red Heart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.