- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- Stunning Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super-Easy Memorable Cable Slouch Beanie
- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
This adorable blanket is sure to get lots of hugs. A plush little elephant attached to the center of a small cuddly wave stitch blanket is such a beautiful toy and blankie and the perfect gift for your next baby shower! This Cutie Elephant Blankie by Michele Wilcox is a quick project that any soon to be mom is going to absolutely love it. You’ll be amazed how cute this is in any colorway! Pattern includes detailed instructions to help you make your little elephant blanket.
What you will need:
Red Heart Cutie Pie: 1 ball 503 Splash A and 1 ball 419 Koala B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4mm [US G-6]
Yarn needle, stitch marker,polyester fiberfill, small amount of black embroidery
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.