- Easy Crochet Earrings Free Pattern
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
This adorable blanket is sure to get lots of hugs. A plush little elephant attached to the center of a small cuddly wave stitch blanket is such a beautiful toy and blankie and the perfect gift for your next baby shower! This Cutie Elephant Blankie by Michele Wilcox is a quick project that any soon to be mom is going to absolutely love it. You’ll be amazed how cute this is in any colorway! Pattern includes detailed instructions to help you make your little elephant blanket.
What you will need:
Red Heart Cutie Pie: 1 ball 503 Splash A and 1 ball 419 Koala B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4mm [US G-6]
Yarn needle, stitch marker,polyester fiberfill, small amount of black embroidery
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.