- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- Cute Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
This adorable blanket is sure to get lots of hugs. A plush little elephant attached to the center of a small cuddly wave stitch blanket is such a beautiful toy and blankie and the perfect gift for your next baby shower! This Cutie Elephant Blankie by Michele Wilcox is a quick project that any soon to be mom is going to absolutely love it. You’ll be amazed how cute this is in any colorway! Pattern includes detailed instructions to help you make your little elephant blanket.
What you will need:
Red Heart Cutie Pie: 1 ball 503 Splash A and 1 ball 419 Koala B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4mm [US G-6]
Yarn needle, stitch marker,polyester fiberfill, small amount of black embroidery
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.