- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
Stunning design! The pattern is written for a crochet blanket with a finished size of approximately 42″ X 60″. I love how outlining such bright colors with the black make the colors pop out even more. Granny’s Vibe by Teresa Wakefield with such a creative design and such vibrant colors, looks like a very fun pattern to make.
I love this modern take on the granny square. You can use as many colors as you want and like in this stylish granny blanket.
Worsted-weight or DK-weight yarn (6 oz skeins) –
- 12 oz Black,
- 6 oz each of at least 6 different saturated colors.
Crochet Hook Size G for DK
Crochet Hook Size I for Worsted
Color Sequence: 2 rows color, 1 row black.
Thanks to Teresa Wakefield for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.