- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
What a beautiful mandala free crochet pattern! Satu Mandala by Kate M. Sherman is purely crochet art and a great gift that you can give yourself or just about anyone. With a bit of effort and some yarn, you can make some stunning handmade house warming gifts. Play with color combinations to match the decor of your home and to add colors to various spaces in your house.
Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
This was designed using Cascade Ultra Pima, using a 4.00 mm hook, but could be done in any gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kate M. Sherman for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!