- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
This absolutely beautiful square with such a stunning result is written for 3 colours of yarn, but is suitable for projects using more or fewer colours. The central flower is really beautiful and seems like the pattern’s symmetry is just flowing from the central 3D flower.
The pattern seems to flow so beautifully and well. Mattie’s Flower by Stacey LW Lee provides lots of interest, which keeps you hooked enough. There are enough stitch changes per round to make it interesting and yet some repeats that made it easy to remember.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stacey LW Lee
Thanks to Stacey LW Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.