- Beautiful Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- [Free Pattern] Lucky Clover Pin For St. Patrick’s Day
These beautiful dishcloths are easy enough to make and don’t require any edging since the natural edging is decorative enough. The stripes are perfect for using scrap yarn. Quick, easy and with a great texture for a washcloth, Simple Stripes Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a fun pattern. The wonderful stitch creates a beautiful texture without a lot of holes. This is a very easy pattern to work up in an afternoon. (Find here more beautiful paterns from talented Doni Speigle)
Sugar ‘n Cream 100% Cotton Yarn:
– 68 – 70 yards Main Color (MC)
– 12 – 14 yards Contrasting Color (CC)
Size H Crochet Hook
8 ¾” wide x 8 ¾” high
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.