- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
These beautiful dishcloths are easy enough to make and don’t require any edging since the natural edging is decorative enough. The stripes are perfect for using scrap yarn. Quick, easy and with a great texture for a washcloth, Simple Stripes Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a fun pattern. The wonderful stitch creates a beautiful texture without a lot of holes. This is a very easy pattern to work up in an afternoon. (Find here more beautiful paterns from talented Doni Speigle)
Sugar ‘n Cream 100% Cotton Yarn:
– 68 – 70 yards Main Color (MC)
– 12 – 14 yards Contrasting Color (CC)
Size H Crochet Hook
8 ¾” wide x 8 ¾” high
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.