- Fabulous Crochet Afghan Square Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Stunning Crochet Flower Motifs For Blanket
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
This is such a lovely pattern and works up really fast! The Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket by Monica Chavez is just a simple single crochet blanket made using 3 strands of bulky yarn together. Looks amazing and complicated and if you know single crochet, you’ll be amazed how quickly you’ll fall in love with this pattern. If you don’t know how to do the single crochet, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.
This thick afghan that can be used as a blanket makes also a perfect rug to lie on. The best part of this project is that you don’t have to count stitches. You can make your crochet project to whatever dimensions you are looking to have in a final product.Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.