- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- The Perfect Crocheted Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
This is such a lovely pattern and works up really fast! The Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket by Monica Chavez is just a simple single crochet blanket made using 3 strands of bulky yarn together. Looks amazing and complicated and if you know single crochet, you’ll be amazed how quickly you’ll fall in love with this pattern. If you don’t know how to do the single crochet, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.
This thick afghan that can be used as a blanket makes also a perfect rug to lie on. The best part of this project is that you don’t have to count stitches. You can make your crochet project to whatever dimensions you are looking to have in a final product.Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.