- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
- Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf
This is a good looking stitch. I love how the rows build this pattern. It truly looks like rows of bricks, one on top of another.The texture is simple yet not plain. The Crochet Brick Stitch is fun, quick, easy to make and is beautiful.
It can easily be used to make a quick project. It’s perfect for dishcloths, scarves, ear warmers, blankets and more. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.