- 8 Simple Crochet Patterns For Baby Blankets
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
This is a good looking stitch. I love how the rows build this pattern. It truly looks like rows of bricks, one on top of another.The texture is simple yet not plain. The Crochet Brick Stitch is fun, quick, easy to make and is beautiful.
It can easily be used to make a quick project. It’s perfect for dishcloths, scarves, ear warmers, blankets and more. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.