- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
- Awesome Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Long Loop Stitch
This is a good looking stitch. I love how the rows build this pattern. It truly looks like rows of bricks, one on top of another.The texture is simple yet not plain. The Crochet Brick Stitch is fun, quick, easy to make and is beautiful.
It can easily be used to make a quick project. It’s perfect for dishcloths, scarves, ear warmers, blankets and more. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.