- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.