- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.