- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.