- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- Color Block Crochet Grocery Bag
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
Celtic Knots are so popular these days. You can see them on jewelries, tattoos, fashion items, architecture. That’s something amazing and at the same time intriguing about them, they seem to have no beginning and no end. Have you notice that?
Why not use them in crochet as well? This Celtic Knot Square by Carola Wijma is a beautifully intricate looking square which is not as complicated as it looks to make.
The Celtic Knot consists of three parts, 1 centre square and 2 ovals. CORNER SQUARE AND OVALS: 4 Tr(dc) in 1 chain stitch. To prevent a hole pick up 2 loops of the chain stitch instead of one.
Sometimes different colors, even from the same brand, give different results.
Source: Celtic Knot Squares
Can you imagine an afghan using this pattern? Amazing! Get the free pattern and learn more about the Celtic Knot Square here.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Crochet Celtic Weaved Hotpad Potholder Free Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.