- Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Is A Great Way To Have Your Home Reflect Your Personality And Taste
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
Celtic Knots are so popular these days. You can see them on jewelries, tattoos, fashion items, architecture. That’s something amazing and at the same time intriguing about them, they seem to have no beginning and no end. Have you notice that?
Why not use them in crochet as well? This Celtic Knot Square by Carola Wijma is a beautifully intricate looking square which is not as complicated as it looks to make.
The Celtic Knot consists of three parts, 1 centre square and 2 ovals. CORNER SQUARE AND OVALS: 4 Tr(dc) in 1 chain stitch. To prevent a hole pick up 2 loops of the chain stitch instead of one.
Sometimes different colors, even from the same brand, give different results.
Source: Celtic Knot Squares
Can you imagine an afghan using this pattern? Amazing! Get the free pattern and learn more about the Celtic Knot Square here.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Crochet Celtic Weaved Hotpad Potholder Free Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.