- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
- [Video Tutorial] 4 Pieces Bathroom Set To Make Your Bathroom Stand Out
Celtic Knots are so popular these days. You can see them on jewelries, tattoos, fashion items, architecture. That’s something amazing and at the same time intriguing about them, they seem to have no beginning and no end. Have you notice that?
Why not use them in crochet as well? This Celtic Knot Square by Carola Wijma is a beautifully intricate looking square which is not as complicated as it looks to make.
The Celtic Knot consists of three parts, 1 centre square and 2 ovals. CORNER SQUARE AND OVALS: 4 Tr(dc) in 1 chain stitch. To prevent a hole pick up 2 loops of the chain stitch instead of one.
Sometimes different colors, even from the same brand, give different results.
Source: Celtic Knot Squares
Can you imagine an afghan using this pattern? Amazing! Get the free pattern and learn more about the Celtic Knot Square here.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Crochet Celtic Weaved Hotpad Potholder Free Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.