- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- How To Crochet A Cardigan -Free Pattern For Beginners
Celtic Knots are so popular these days. You can see them on jewelries, tattoos, fashion items, architecture. That’s something amazing and at the same time intriguing about them, they seem to have no beginning and no end. Have you notice that?
Why not use them in crochet as well? This Celtic Knot Square by Carola Wijma is a beautifully intricate looking square which is not as complicated as it looks to make.
The Celtic Knot consists of three parts, 1 centre square and 2 ovals. CORNER SQUARE AND OVALS: 4 Tr(dc) in 1 chain stitch. To prevent a hole pick up 2 loops of the chain stitch instead of one.
Sometimes different colors, even from the same brand, give different results.
Source: Celtic Knot Squares
Can you imagine an afghan using this pattern? Amazing! Get the free pattern and learn more about the Celtic Knot Square here.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Crochet Celtic Weaved Hotpad Potholder Free Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.