- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Back Post Double Crochet Afghan Block
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Pattern With A Modern Twist
- Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern Will Turn You Into A Crochet Addict
Crochet bookmarks are not only easy and quick to make, they are a timeless and thoughtful gift that’s suitable for most people. Have you ever met someone who doesn’t have at least one book in her/his house? Probably not! It’s not unusual for me to be reading two or three books at a time. How about you? This Yo-Yo Bookmark by Priscilla Hewitt is not only extremely cute and happy, it’s also a great reminder to be playful and have fun at any age.
Size 10 cotton thread, #4 steel hook
For yo-yo’s: you can use a different color for each yo-yo, or do them all the same color
For joining & edging: white, black or ecru (or the color of your choice)
Gauge: Unedged yo-yo measures about 7/8” across
Pattern note: Work tightly for best results. Work over thread ends whenever possible.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.