- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- How To Turn A Granny Square Into A Pouch
- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
This doily pattern is exceptional! Have you seen anything similar yet? The hat, the arms, the bow, the roses and the leaves in the basket, all these details are amazing, a truly work of art! The Sweet Southern Belle Doily by Elizabeth Ann White is such an elaborated pattern and so gorgeous. It can be used in so many ways: on the table or even framed and hanged on the wall! This Sweet Southern Belle is so adorable, creative and unique, will add more beauty to any place in the house!
Skill Level: Experienced–for those who are adept at working with size 10 thread and steel hooks, and who have an advanced knowledge of crochet
Size: 17 inches tall by 19 inches wide
Size 10 Cotton Thread:
200 yards Mint
100 yards Green
50 yards each Peach, Brown and Rose
Size 7 (1.65 mm) Steel hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: BellaCrochet (Blogspot)
Thanks to Elizabeth Ann White for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.