- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
The story says Ladybug or Ladybird spirit animal brings luck. Could be the reason why they are so loved everywhere in the world or maybe is just the fact that they are so beautiful so red with those little black spots on the back. This Ladybird by Hayley Wright is really cute and the perfect size for a toy. Makes a lovely present or a great decoration object, for a special place in your room.
This pattern is worked in rounds.
It ends up being approximately 7cm in length by about 5cm in height, by about 7 in width.
You will need a 3.5 mm crochet hook, red and dark grey yarn, a yarn needle, 2 safety eyes, a pair of scissors and a love for a little lady bug!!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayley Wright’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Hayley Wright for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.