- How To Make Faux Fur Pom Poms For Hats [Video Tutorial]
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
Waiting for the perfect pattern to show up? Check out this Baby’s Best Bumpy Blanket by Tanya Naser! Don’t you just love this stitch pattern? It works up super fast and easy and the texture is unbelievable beautiful. This pattern is very versatile when it comes to hook, yarn and sizing choices.
This blanket is my HANDS-DOWN favorite for baby because of the touchable texture of the fabric. You (and baby) won’t be able to resist patting this one!
Perfect for baby showers and birthday gifts, this blanket works up FAST and is simple enough for beginners!
Thanks to Tanya Naser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.