- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- Love This Pretty Bunny Amigurumi In Dress
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
“Diamonds are a girl’s best friends” they say! I want to believe that diamonds come in different shapes and forms. Sometimes is a person, sometimes is a pet and sometimes is a hat! Diamond Ridges Hat pattern by Kristy Ashmore very stunning and unusual!
If you’ve been dreaming of making yourself a gorgeous hat you’ll love this free pattern. It’s maybe a bit challenging for some beginner crocheters, easier for the more experienced ones, but so gratifying!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch the video tutorials for rows 5 and 6. The full video tutorial for the Diamond Ridges Hat will be on the page after.
Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat Free Pattern