- [Free Pattern] Fun And Easy Classic Granny Square Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
- This Lovely Spring Crochet Blanket Would Make A Very Nice Gift
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
The spike cluster stitch looks very elegant and is a great decorative crochet stitch which, in my opinion looks fascinating when done in contrasting colors. Although it may look complex and difficult it is truly an easy and fun stitch. The How to Crochet: Spike Cluster Stitch photos tutorial, by Amy of Crochet Spot makes it really easy to understand this stitch.
In the blue-white color combination, the design is perfect for the winter season. Give it a try; any project made using this crochet stitch would look absolutely stunning. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.