- Beautiful Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern In Pastel Colours
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- Fantastic One Step Beyond Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
The spike cluster stitch looks very elegant and is a great decorative crochet stitch which, in my opinion looks fascinating when done in contrasting colors. Although it may look complex and difficult it is truly an easy and fun stitch. The How to Crochet: Spike Cluster Stitch photos tutorial, by Amy of Crochet Spot makes it really easy to understand this stitch.
In the blue-white color combination, the design is perfect for the winter season. Give it a try; any project made using this crochet stitch would look absolutely stunning. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.