- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
- Beautiful Crochet Square Made Working In The Rounds
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
The spike cluster stitch looks very elegant and is a great decorative crochet stitch which, in my opinion looks fascinating when done in contrasting colors. Although it may look complex and difficult it is truly an easy and fun stitch. The How to Crochet: Spike Cluster Stitch photos tutorial, by Amy of Crochet Spot makes it really easy to understand this stitch.
In the blue-white color combination, the design is perfect for the winter season. Give it a try; any project made using this crochet stitch would look absolutely stunning. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.