- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
- [Free Pattern] Very Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Dress
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
The spike cluster stitch looks very elegant and is a great decorative crochet stitch which, in my opinion looks fascinating when done in contrasting colors. Although it may look complex and difficult it is truly an easy and fun stitch. The How to Crochet: Spike Cluster Stitch photos tutorial, by Amy of Crochet Spot makes it really easy to understand this stitch.
In the blue-white color combination, the design is perfect for the winter season. Give it a try; any project made using this crochet stitch would look absolutely stunning. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.