- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
This super cute pattern is for a quick and easy charity hat that you can make in various sizes. The Basic Infant Hat by April Moreland is a very easy pattern that is fast to make and a joy to receive as a donation. The adorable crochet hats can be embellished with beautiful flowers, hearts, a contrasting ribbon or something else at your choice to make them more fun to wear.
Finished size: Small Preemie – Newborn
Materials: 1 ounce sport weight yarn (Bernat’s Baby Coordinates White used for example), US size G hook, Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dishcloth Diaries
Thanks to April Moreland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.