- Super Easy Cable Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
This super cute pattern is for a quick and easy charity hat that you can make in various sizes. The Basic Infant Hat by April Moreland is a very easy pattern that is fast to make and a joy to receive as a donation. The adorable crochet hats can be embellished with beautiful flowers, hearts, a contrasting ribbon or something else at your choice to make them more fun to wear.
Finished size: Small Preemie – Newborn
Materials: 1 ounce sport weight yarn (Bernat’s Baby Coordinates White used for example), US size G hook, Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dishcloth Diaries
Thanks to April Moreland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.