- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet iPhone Case
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Diamond Granny Square Pattern To Decorate Your Space
- Darling Baby Blanket With Roses Free Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial+ Free Pattern]
- Crochet African Violet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
Get rid of your scrap yarn by making this simple yet beautiful and so useful crochet project! This Easy Crochet Hook Case pattern by Tiffany Roan is just the perfect project for your leftover yarn. Fun and easy to make, this crochet hook case can be expand it so it would fit all your crochet hooks and knitting needles.
Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
–3 oz Worsted Weight Yarn (cotton pictured in
photo) Main Color (MC)
–1 oz Worsted Weight Yarn (cotton pictured in
photo) Contrasting Color (CC)
–Size H crochet hook
–Tapestry Needle for finishing
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Peanutzmom’s Pattern Place
Thanks to Tiffany Roan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.