- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
EVERYONE loves this afghan. This is one of my favorite patterns for a baby blanket and a great, easy, and beautiful project. Baby’s ABC’s Afghan by Caron Design Team works up quickly and is a sophisticated gift for a new baby or for soon-to-be parents. This very cute blanket is very easy to make and very elegant and well worth the effort. You can always add a cute boarder to make the edges more interesting.
I’ve made this pattern many times.
I like working the border as I go instead of adding it later… therefore I add
4 more stitches to my foundation chain in order to incorporate two extra stitches on each side of the afghan… placing puff stitches to form the edges. (Source)
Here is a better version of the chart.
Materials: 5 skeins
Finished Measurements: 35” x 42”
For more help watch the videos below.
How to read the graph and tips on crocheting the Baby’s ABC’s Afghan pattern.
Making the Baby’s ABC’s Afghan using multiple colors and explaining where to change colors.
Thanks to Caron Design Team for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.