- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
The Bullion stitch is a very beautiful and decorative stitch. Also called the Roll stitch, this crochet stitch is made by wrapping the yarn several times around the crochet hook. The usual numbers are 7 to 10 times. The the number of wraps around the hook determines the length of the bullion stitch.
The Bullion stitch is a beautiful embroidery stitch that creates a dense texture and is used a lot to make beautiful crochet flowers. Here is a tip from a crocheter: this crochet stitch works out much easier if you use a hook for a hook rug. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.