- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- Easy Reversible Crochet Blanket Free Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
Searching for the perfect tissue box crochet cover? Useful, beautiful, and well-designed, this Owl Tissue Box Cover by Nicole Riley will cleverly decorate your place and give your space a fun note. The owl motif of one of home decor’s biggest trends and this cleverly creative pattern can change the look of your entire space.
You will need (click on the item to figure out which ones I used):
Caron simply soft in the colors Robbins Egg, Royal Blue, White, and Persimmon
2x12mm plastic eyes with closures
tissue box that has these dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x4.5 inches
Check out the original source for the Cleverly Creative Owl Tissue Box Cover Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.