- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
I think this 6″ square is absolutely adorable. The pattern requires an intermediate skill level. You’ll need to know how to work the Bullion Stitch to make this April Dawn Square by Bonnie Pierce. If you need some help with the bullion stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page.
RH 4 ply Color A = Aran, Color B = County Blue, Color C = County Rose
Crochet Hook: Size F and G or size needed for gauge. Size G for edging.
Gauge: Each Square = 6″
To watch the Bullion Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.