- Quick Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
I think this 6″ square is absolutely adorable. The pattern requires an intermediate skill level. You’ll need to know how to work the Bullion Stitch to make this April Dawn Square by Bonnie Pierce. If you need some help with the bullion stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page.
RH 4 ply Color A = Aran, Color B = County Blue, Color C = County Rose
Crochet Hook: Size F and G or size needed for gauge. Size G for edging.
Gauge: Each Square = 6″
To watch the Bullion Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.