- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
There are some really cool design elements in this fun pattern. This Cocoa Puff by Melissa Green
is pretty awesome when done right! I love the central flower and I like the circle in a square effect with one puffy row. The beautiful flower can be used for all sorts of embellishments. If you need help with making this afghan block, check out the photo tutorial on Dedri’s blog.
Are you making this Afghan Block correctly? Check out this photo tutorial! Can you believe what a difference round 4 makes? I love how the completed Round 4 looks like from the front and from the back. You can see it on Dedri’s blog HERE.
I found the Cocoa Puff simple to make and it works up very quickly once you get past Round 4. The large flower motif lends itself really well to a two-colour combo.
When I started I was very strict with myself. “Dedri,” I said, “ONLY use two colours this week!” As you can see, I just couldn’t resist adding three more. I am not completely happy with how the colours turned out, but I wanted to show you what the flower part of the square would look like if Round 8 (the last round of the petals) was worked in a different colour, so I have decided against remaking it. Well, that AND the fact that I just didn’t have the time to make 3 squares!!
Image source: Melissa Green
Featured image source: Melissa Green
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.