- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
What better way to use scarps than to creates a colorful, beautiful, unique potholder?
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders by Corina Gray are made using the puff stitch, which as we all know, creates a quite tick texture. This beautiful stitch with thickness it’s so perfect for making potholders that will help protect your hands, counters, and table. People love receiving them as gifs and they make pretty, yet practical gifts that will last for years.
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
Thanks to Corina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.