- [Free Pattern] Modern And Stylish Granny Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.