- Modern Backpack Free Crochet Pattern For All Seasons
- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
I guess you’re going to like these coasters. They look like flowers, they are simple and depending on your color choice, they can easily get the vintage look or look colorful and fresh. As a matter of fact, this pattern was first written in 1893 when the crocheters loved to make looser crochet stitches.
The Crochet Coasters pattern was rewritten by Sandi Marshall to fit today’s trends and preferences in crochet. One more thing: made in simply soft light worsted weight yarn, these crochet coasters measure approximate 5 inches in diameter.
Thanks to Sandi Marshall for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.