- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
I guess you’re going to like these coasters. They look like flowers, they are simple and depending on your color choice, they can easily get the vintage look or look colorful and fresh. As a matter of fact, this pattern was first written in 1893 when the crocheters loved to make looser crochet stitches.
The Crochet Coasters pattern was rewritten by Sandi Marshall to fit today’s trends and preferences in crochet. One more thing: made in simply soft light worsted weight yarn, these crochet coasters measure approximate 5 inches in diameter.
Thanks to Sandi Marshall for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.