- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- [Free Pattern] This Winter iPhone Cover Is A Great Gift Idea For Women And Teenage Girls
I guess you’re going to like these coasters. They look like flowers, they are simple and depending on your color choice, they can easily get the vintage look or look colorful and fresh. As a matter of fact, this pattern was first written in 1893 when the crocheters loved to make looser crochet stitches.
The Crochet Coasters pattern was rewritten by Sandi Marshall to fit today’s trends and preferences in crochet. One more thing: made in simply soft light worsted weight yarn, these crochet coasters measure approximate 5 inches in diameter.
Thanks to Sandi Marshall for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.