- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
Making earflaps out of hearts is an awesome and ingenious idea. Heart ear flaps are so cute! This Heart Earflap Hat by Classy Crochet is the perfect gift for one or more little special ones you love. Although this heart hat was designed around a Valentine’s Day, I see no reason why it couldn’t be warn every day. We love our children fiercely and in every moment so why not show this even in details like these heart earflaps?
This pattern gives instructions for a quick and easy striped heart earflap hat. This hat makes a gorgeous gift/photo prop/whimsical touch to your baby’s wardrobe, to celebrate the love of Valentine’s Day, etc.(Source)
This specific post provides instructions on how to make a heart hat for a 9-12 month old baby, but you’ll find clear directions for newborn (0-3 months), 3-9 months, toddler (1-3 years) available on Jenkeng’s website.
Image source: Jenkeng
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.