- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Surprisingly Easy: Crochet Popcorn Stitch Flower
- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
Making earflaps out of hearts is an awesome and ingenious idea. Heart ear flaps are so cute! This Heart Earflap Hat by Classy Crochet is the perfect gift for one or more little special ones you love. Although this heart hat was designed around a Valentine’s Day, I see no reason why it couldn’t be warn every day. We love our children fiercely and in every moment so why not show this even in details like these heart earflaps?
This pattern gives instructions for a quick and easy striped heart earflap hat. This hat makes a gorgeous gift/photo prop/whimsical touch to your baby’s wardrobe, to celebrate the love of Valentine’s Day, etc.(Source)
This specific post provides instructions on how to make a heart hat for a 9-12 month old baby, but you’ll find clear directions for newborn (0-3 months), 3-9 months, toddler (1-3 years) available on Jenkeng’s website.
Image source: Jenkeng
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.