- This Dainty Baby Blanket Is Very Easy And Fast
- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
Making earflaps out of hearts is an awesome and ingenious idea. Heart ear flaps are so cute! This Heart Earflap Hat by Classy Crochet is the perfect gift for one or more little special ones you love. Although this heart hat was designed around a Valentine’s Day, I see no reason why it couldn’t be warn every day. We love our children fiercely and in every moment so why not show this even in details like these heart earflaps?
This pattern gives instructions for a quick and easy striped heart earflap hat. This hat makes a gorgeous gift/photo prop/whimsical touch to your baby’s wardrobe, to celebrate the love of Valentine’s Day, etc.(Source)
This specific post provides instructions on how to make a heart hat for a 9-12 month old baby, but you’ll find clear directions for newborn (0-3 months), 3-9 months, toddler (1-3 years) available on Jenkeng’s website.
Image source: Jenkeng
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.