- Lovely Little Beaded Crochet Baby Shoes
- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- Quick And Easy Ribbed Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
This granny square has a lovely design and is made in stunning color combinations! You can actually see the “Lily Pad” Square by Pasta and Patchwork in two color schemes and they both look amazing. There are certain special crochet stitches you’ll need to know to make these beautiful granny squares like Standing treble/double crochet or the Chainless starting treble /double crochet, but just in case you don’t know them, don’t worry! You get links to great tutorials to learn how to do them.
Lily Pad is a cute 12 cm x 12 cm (ca. 5″ by 5″) square that comes with both photos and written instructions and also there’s a diagram included.
Thanks to Eline P&P for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.