- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
This granny square has a lovely design and is made in stunning color combinations! You can actually see the “Lily Pad” Square by Pasta and Patchwork in two color schemes and they both look amazing. There are certain special crochet stitches you’ll need to know to make these beautiful granny squares like Standing treble/double crochet or the Chainless starting treble /double crochet, but just in case you don’t know them, don’t worry! You get links to great tutorials to learn how to do them.
Lily Pad is a cute 12 cm x 12 cm (ca. 5″ by 5″) square that comes with both photos and written instructions and also there’s a diagram included.
Thanks to Eline P&P for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.