- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
- This Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Is Perfect for Chilly Days
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
There is so much joy and happiness in this blanket pattern! These Bed of Rose Baby Afghan & Pillow by Maggie Weldon are amazingly beautiful, a celebration of nature through the magic of crochet art. Those flowers are like little miracles, madly in love with colors! Laying on a bed of roses just became extremely possible with this gorgeous crochet pattern!
Sizes: Crib Cover – about 33 inches by 54 inches
Pillow – about 13 inches by 18 inches
Materials: Worsted Weight Yarn: White – 25 ozs, Baby Blue – 12 ozs, Baby Pink – 12 ozs, Light Green – 8 ozs, Yellow – 1 oz; Yarn Needle; Pillow Form – 11 inches by 16 inches.
Crochet Hook:Size G-6 (4.25 mm).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet Website
Thanks to Maggie Weldon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.