- Mindless Ombre Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- Brilliant Two-Color Brioche Hat Free Knitting Pattern
There is so much joy and happiness in this blanket pattern! These Bed of Rose Baby Afghan & Pillow by Maggie Weldon are amazingly beautiful, a celebration of nature through the magic of crochet art. Those flowers are like little miracles, madly in love with colors! Laying on a bed of roses just became extremely possible with this gorgeous crochet pattern!
Sizes: Crib Cover – about 33 inches by 54 inches
Pillow – about 13 inches by 18 inches
Materials: Worsted Weight Yarn: White – 25 ozs, Baby Blue – 12 ozs, Baby Pink – 12 ozs, Light Green – 8 ozs, Yellow – 1 oz; Yarn Needle; Pillow Form – 11 inches by 16 inches.
Crochet Hook:Size G-6 (4.25 mm).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet Website
Thanks to Maggie Weldon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.