- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
This lovely 3D block with a lacy look is sure to become one of your favorites! The design for this Kaleidoscope Blossom Square by Chris Simon is gorgeous and the square looks amazing in bright or neutral colors. The pattern works up quick and is quite easy to make. This absolutely lovely 12″ square is a joy to crochet and choosing colors to make it look the way you want should be lots of fun!
Suggested yarn Red Heart Super Saver Solids
Yarn weight Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi) ?
Hook size 5.0 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chris Simon’s YarnCrazy Crochet World
Thanks to Chris Simon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.