- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
So simple and so cute! This Simple Baby Cocoon Photo Prop by Sarah Boccolucci is perfect to capture beautiful memories. This cocoon is just so pretty and with a multitude of uses: roll up towels and pile them into this open basket or make a great cozy spot for your favorite kitty or puppy.
This pattern is worked continuously, without a seam.
Finished size – 12 inch opening, about 9 inches deep. The baby in the picture weighed about 8 lbs and was 18.5 long.
Hook – 10 mm/P
Yarn – Bulky/12 ply (one skein of Lions Brand Wool-Ease Chunky)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Tots and Bottoms
Thanks to Sarah Boccolucci for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.