- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Easter Crochet: Spring Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
So simple and so cute! This Simple Baby Cocoon Photo Prop by Sarah Boccolucci is perfect to capture beautiful memories. This cocoon is just so pretty and with a multitude of uses: roll up towels and pile them into this open basket or make a great cozy spot for your favorite kitty or puppy.
This pattern is worked continuously, without a seam.
Finished size – 12 inch opening, about 9 inches deep. The baby in the picture weighed about 8 lbs and was 18.5 long.
Hook – 10 mm/P
Yarn – Bulky/12 ply (one skein of Lions Brand Wool-Ease Chunky)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Tots and Bottoms
Thanks to Sarah Boccolucci for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.