- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweater Pattern Is Amazing And Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Baby Shower Carriage Favor Applique
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
This Christmas ornament is really easy and quick to make. You can have it done in only 1 hour! The Quick and Easy Christmas Ornament by Roswitha Mueller could be made and give as gifts or used as decoration for the Christmas tree. Get creative and add details to personalize these pretty angel ornaments. This is such a great project for using yarn from your stash, it takes just a little to make a halo or a little ribbon.
in my angels I filled the head with a bit of toy stuffing, but I think it may be small enough to maintain its shape even without that (depending on the yarn used).
Thanks to Roswitha Mueller for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.