- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
Adorable and very easy to complete, this pattern can be done in any color combination you can think of. Down the Chimney Gift Bags pattern by Maria Bittner is useful and very ever,and a great idea for Christmas gifts, but not only. The pattern can be used all year long , for bridal shower gifts or baby showers.
Adorable Crochet Bags
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn. Yardage is given in order of size:
Color 1 (Red) – 100, 150, 200 yards
Color 2 (White) – 70, 80, 100 yards
Stitch Markers (2)
Hook H/5.00 mm
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.