- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Lion Amigurumi Will Steal Your Heart!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
Learn how to make a beautiful crochet hat using Triangle Star Stitch known also as the Puffed Star Stitch. This stitch is easier than it looks and the pattern can be easily adjusted to fit any size.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Tangling Yarn and learn how to crochet the beautiful Triangle Star Stitch Basic Beanie.
I recommend to use thin yarn for socks. I used a hook size 3 mm.
If you do use thin yarn for socks like acrylic yarn, add up to 2 cm (0,8 inch) to the base chain.
Thanks to Tangling Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.