- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Crocheted Mug Cozy!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
Wine or coffee? How about both? This cute Wine Glass Coaster free crochet pattern by Divine Debris will give you the chance to mix two beverages at the same time. Metaphorically speaking, of course!
Never be without a quick gift again with this simple and fun tapestry crochet pattern. Got a wine lover in the family or your friends circle? This pattern will make a fun add-on to a nice bottle that you’ve been meaning to pick up for them. Or make a few and sew them together and have a fun place-mat for your kitchen table. No matter what you do with this pattern, make sure you have fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.