- Summer Crochet Vest With Fringe Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Unique Kitty Cat Hairclip Will Undoubtedly Highlight Your Appearance
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
Tiny crochet things are always adorable! Like this little flower in the middle of the earring, surrounded by splashy beads and circles of art crochet stitches.
These earrings, with their tiny splash of color in the beads, are a fun and fast project that you can use time and time again. The Carrie Earrings by Divine Debris, are an open, fun, and quick project for any crocheter who’s looking for a summer design. Don’t be intimidated by working with thread, these earrings as simple and will show off your great skills each time you wear them. Get ready for the compliments!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.