- Crochet Watermelon Earrings For Summer Fun
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
Duchess Baby Blanket by Amanda Saladin is a lovely pattern that is so quick and easy to make, it’s easy to memorize and when done in neutral colors you don’t need to worry about guessing the sex of the baby before you start your new crochet project.
This pattern is a clear testimony that you ca create something really pretty with only simple stitches. We love projects like this!
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Head over to Amanda Saladin’s website to get the free pattern =>>Lace Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amanda for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.