- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Long Crochet Vest
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Cable Stitch + Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
I must confess: any blanket in autumn colors has the potential to reach my heart. That’s probably because I am so in love with all the colors and color combinations this beautiful season displays.This Crocheted Starburst Baby Blanket by Sara Rivka is not only easy to make, a beginner-friendly type of project, but it’s also modern and super classy looking, especially for baby items.
I love the simple elegance of this baby blanket pattern and the gorgeous colors used to make it.
This is a perfect baby blanket pattern for those new to crochet, or for those (like me) who really love the idea of not having to sew together any squares! It’s feminine enough to be for a baby girl, and yet could be great for a baby boy as well.
Thanks to Sara Rivka for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.